REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST/INVITATION FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION (March 2018)
Galaxy Backbone Ltd, in compliance with the Public Procurement Act 2007, hereby invites reputable Consultants, Contractors and Suppliers with relevant proven competence and experience to pre-qualify to undertake works, supply of goods and indicate their interest in providing the following services:
|S/N||LOT NO.||DESCRIPTION |
|1.||Lot 1||Provision of Health Insurance coverage|
|2.||Lot 2||Provision of Management, Taxation and Financial Consulting Services |
|3.||Lot 3||Construction, renovation and maintenance works|
|4.||Lot 4||Provision of Motor Vehicle Insurance services|
|5.||Lot 5||Procurement of Diesel|
|6.||Lot 6||Provision of ICT and Software consultancy services|
|7.||Lot 7||Network/Information Security consultancy Services |
|8. ||Lot 8||Training and Capacity building Services|
|9.||Lot 9||Annual Technical support (ATS) services and Licensing for Technology Infrastructure|
|10||Lot 10||Installation, Maintenance and Support Services of Fiber Optic network|
|11||Lot 11||Installation, Maintenance and Support Services of VSAT |
|12||Lot 12||Supply, Installation and Support/Maintenance Services of Technology Facility/Infrastructure (Data Center, Operations Center)|
|13||Lot 13||Provision of Last Mile Network Connectivity Services: (LTE, Microwave, VSAT, Fiber)|
|14||Lot 14||Supply, Installation and Support/Maintenance Services of Client (desktops, Laptops, Tablets and printers), Server Computing and Storage Hardware & Spares |
|15||Lot 15||Supply, Installation and Support/Maintenance Services of Network, Network Security and Telecoms Hardware & Spares. |
|16||Lot 16||Provision of Upstream Internet Connectivity Services|
|17||Lot 17|| Supply, Installation and Support of Power systems: UPSs, Inverters, Solar systems, batteries, accessories.|
|18||Lot 18||Supply, Installation and Support of LAN (Structured cable, wireless) infrastructure Services. |
|19||Lot 19||Supply, Deployment and Support of WAN (Fiber, Microwave, VSAT) infrastructure Services.|
|20||Lot 20||Auctioneer Services|
|21||Lot 21||Procurement of Brand Marketing Collaterals|
|22||Lot 22||Procurement of Motor Vehicles|
|23||Lot 23||Provision of General Insurance Services( All assets Fire and Special Perils, Fidelity, Burglary)|
|24||Lot 24||Call-Out Contractors: (Goods) – Quick Turn Around Supply of computer hardware, peripherals and accessories. Solar panels, inverters, batteries, Local area network cables, accessories, network switches, routers and firewalls, software licenses|
|25||Lot 25||Call-Out Contracts (Works) – Quick Turn Around Delivery of small civil construction/renovation work, metal/mast/tower fabrication, welding, partitioning, plumbing, electrical and lighting works.|
|26||Lot 26||Call-Out Contracts (Services) - Quick Turn Around Delivery of services (in man-hours) from Qualified Technical training instructors/facilitators, Web and mobile application developers, UI/UX Designers, Project Managers, Network and IT Hardware Support Engineers, Cloud Infrastructure Architects, customer service agents and other IT Professionals.|
2. ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Prospective bidders must possess the under-listed requirements to be eligible to participate:
- Detailed Company Profile stating current office address, e-mail and telephones
- Certificate of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) attach with Certified True Copy (not photocopy) of Form CAC7-Particular of Directors.
- Evidence of Company's Current Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2014, 2015, 2016)
- Evidence of 2017 Pension Clearance Certificate in compliance with the Amended PenCom Reform Act 2014.
- Evidence of current Registration on the National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by inclusion of Interim Registration Report (IRR) issued by the Bureau of public Procurement (BPP)
- Evidence of 2017 ITF Certification compliance with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act, 2005
- Evidence of 2017 Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund Certificate NSITF
- Evidence of registration with National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) (Lot 1)
- Evidence of registration with Auctioneers Registration Council of Nigeria (Lot 20)
- Company Audited Accounts for the last three years (2014, 2015, 2016)
- Current sworn affidavit disclosing:-
- That the company is not in receivership, insolvent or bankrupt
- That the company does not have any Director who has ever been convicted in any court in Nigeria or any other country for criminal offence in relation to fraud or financial impropriety
- Whether or not any officer of Galaxy Backbone Ltd is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder.
- That all documents submitted for the bidding are true and correct in all particulars.
- List and verifiable documentary evidences of at least two (2) similar jobs successfully executed within the last five (5) years including letters of awards and job completion certificates.
- List of key Managerial, Technical & Administrative personnel indicating names, roles, designation, qualification (endorsed copies) and years of experience with the guarantee that a minimum of three (3) relevant registered professionals shall be deployed on the project. Copies of resumes, professional and educational certificates should be provided.
- Evidence of Registration/License with National Insurance Commission (NAICOM) (Lot 4,23 only)
- Evidence of current membership of Nigeria Council of Registered Insurance Brokers (NCRIB) (Lot 4, 23 only)
- Evidence of current Professional Indemnity Insurance Cover (Lot 4 only)
- Evidence of compliance with the Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria Act (FRCN)
- Eligible Call-Out contract providers will be required to sign non-exclusive, committed capacity and fixed price based Framework Agreements with Galaxy Backbone and must demonstrate the following (in addition to general pre-qualification requirements):
- Availability of qualified work force, dedicated service personnel, office space and software/IT resources
- Relevant Stock holding or capacity for Just-in-time delivery of goods and materials
- Access to credit facilities (100m naira and above)
- Track Record (in area of expertise)
3. SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS
The Expression of Interest documents should be enclosed in a sealed envelope clearly marked as follows: "EXPRESSION OF INTEREST"-Lot No (indicate the Lot No) in three (3) sets: one (1) original and two (2) copies. Submissions should be addressed to:
The Secretary, Tenders Board
Galaxy Backbone Ltd
No 61 Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent
Wuse 2, Abuja
4. CLOSING DATE
Submission of Expression of Interest documents closes on 16th April, 2018 by 1:pm. Any submissions received after the stated date and time shall not be considered.
5. PLEASE NOTE THAT
- Certificates may be referred to the respective issuing authority for verification and authentication.
- Consultants are not allowed to bid for more than one lot. Any bidder that violates this rule shall be disqualified and only successful bidders will be invited for the next stage of bidding process.
- Submissions that do not meet up with the requirements specifies above shall be rejected.
- The Evaluation shall be strictly based on the requirements specified above.
- This advertisement is published for information purpose, and shall not be construed as a commitment or obligation on the part of Galaxy to award these contracts.
- Galaxy is not bound to consider any submission and reserves the right to reject all submissions at any time prior to the acceptance of a bid or cancel the procurement proceeding in the public interest
- Due diligence exercise shall be conducted to verify all the claims made by bidders.
- All submissions must be made only in English Language
NB: Please do not submit documents using the button below.