to the Galaxy Backbone Customer Service. As an ISO 20000 certified organization,
our commitment to our customers is to ensure our services deliver the intended
business value and where there are any service failures, to ensure we restore
services to agreed quality levels as soon as possible.
To achieve these objectives:
1. We have implemented a Single Point of Contact (SPOC) Service Desk
- At our SPOC Service Desk, we run a closed loop service management methodology where incidents and service requests tickets once initiated can only be closed by confirmation of customer/initiator that resolution has been achieved.
- All incidents, service requests and enquires are resolved within agreed timelines discussed and negotiated with the customer.
2. We also have a dedicated team of customer service managers who drive our service level management responsibility and perform the following;
- Conducting regular service review meeting at intervals to be agreed with the customer.
- Providing Root Cause Analysis (RCA) for service exceptions
- Negotiate, agree and sign annual Service Level Agreement (SLA) Agreements
- Collate feedback on service performance with the view of improving service
Our Service Desk can be reached through the following
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- SMS and WhatsApp – 0807 399 0518 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- Phone call – 0807 399 0518 (8am to 6pm Mondays to Fridays only, excluding public holidays).
- Skype – GbbServiceDesk (8am to 6pm Mondays to Fridays only (excluding public holidays).